All exhibitors must carry liability insurance for each ACA, Inc. show you exhibit at. The exhibitor hereby assumes entire responsibility and hereby agrees to protect, defend, indemnify, and hold harmless the hotel, its owners, its operator, or host location, ACA, and each of their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, employees, officers, directors, and agents against all claims, losses, or damages to persons or property, governmental charges or fines, and attorney’s fees arising out of or caused by its installation, removal, maintenance, occupancy, or use of the exhibition premises or a part thereof, excluding any such liability caused by the sole gross negligence of the Hotel, host location, and its employees and agents. Exhibitor acknowledges that neither the Hotel, its owners, its operator, nor host location, premises maintain insurance covering the Exhibitor’s property and that it is the sole responsibility of the Exhibitor to obtain business interruption and property damage insurance insuring any losses by the Exhibitor. The exhibitor assures the legal use of all intellectual property and copyrighted material. Limits of coverages shall not be less than single limits of $1,000,000 per occurrence or in the aggregate. ACA, host location, and their respective officers, directors, members, agents, employees, and representatives shall be named as additional insureds. This coverage is shown as primary to any other coverage available to any of them. The Exhibitor shall deliver a certificate of insurance that evidences this coverage to the satisfaction of ACA at least thirty (30) days before the opening day of the exhibit (see #7 of the terms and conditions on the multi-conference application).
Need to buy coverage?
You may purchase exhibitor insurance through Rainprotection starting at $94 using the links below.
Benefits of using this program:
- No Deductible – Rainprotection’s policy has no deductible, unlike your corporate policy. Should there be a claim, you will have no out-of-pocket costs, and your future rates will not go up since you would not need to submit a claim on your policy.
- No Hassles – you will not need to go back and forth with your broker adding additional insureds and making your insurance compliant with show requirements.
- Coverage for exhibitors who do not have an existing policy
- Coverage for international exhibitors whose insurance will not cover them in the U.S.A.
- Easy and Inexpensive to purchase instantly online • Already pre-filled with all the proper show information.
- Submitted to show management for you - They automatically receive a copy once purchased.
You will need to list both the ACA address and the event host location address on your COI.
ACA's address: American Camp Association, 5000 State Rd., 67N, Martinsville, IN 46151
Please send all COI's to Ashley Sisson email@example.com
- National Conference: Hilton Riverside New Orleans, Two Poydras Street, New Orleans, LA 70130
- Rocky Mountain Fall Conference: The Nature Place, 2000 Old Stage Rd, Florissant, CO 80816
- Southeastern Conference: Hilton Melbourne, 200 Rialto Place, Melbourne, FL 32901
- Texoma Winter Conference: Camp Allen, 18800 FM 362, Navasota, TX 77868
- Ohio Camping Conference: Nationwide & Ohio Farm Bureau 4-H Center, 2201 Fred Taylor Drive, Columbus, OH 43210
- Spring Leadership Conference: Margaritaville Resort, 1600 N. Indian Canyon Dr. Palm Springs, CA 92262
You may also contact Hibbs Hallmark for a price quote.