- Facilitate communication among the members of this community of camps within American Camp Association.
- Serve as a platform for discussion of issues and concerns facing this community of camps.
- Provide opportunities for the professional development of members within this community of camps.
- Support the work of all camp professionals in the larger camp community.
Join us bimonthly for conversation and sharing.
Resources Supporting Your Work
Here are just a few resources that will help support your work.
- Annual education just prior to ACA National Conference
- Virtual networking
- Community in ACA Connect
Benefits of Membership
Membership in the kindred group is open to any member of the American Camp Association that serves campers with medical and special needs who are willing to pay dues.
- Connection to a network of peers
- Newsletter supporting your work
- National voice
- Discounts on kindred group education
If you are already an ACA individual member and would like to join ACA's Medical and Disability Camps Kindred, please reach out to us.
If you are NOT already an ACA individual member and would like to join, please do so online and chose the ACA Medical and Disability Kindred also.
Questions? Contact Gay Bruner 765-349-3524 or gbruner@ACAcamps.org