Evaluate the Camp Experience
The ACA Research Team supports and facilitates rigorous research to expand the value and visibility of the camp experience and provide research-informed resources for camps. These tools for Continuous Improvement cover topics from Program Quality to Outcome measurement.
Spend Time with Our ACA Research Forum
Access abstracts from peer-reviewed research presented at the ACA National Conference each year and learn more about how to submit a research proposal to the Research Forum. You can also learn about our two research-related awards, the Marge Scanlin Award for Outstanding Student Research, and the Eleanor P. Eells Award for Excellence in Research in Practice.
- ACA Research Forum (overview and downloadable abstracts)
- Submit to the Annual Research Forum
- Apply for the Marge Scanlin Award for Outstanding Student Research
- Nominate a program for the Eleanor P. Eells Award for Excellence in Research in Practice
Research and Evaluation Advisory Committee
The Research and Evaluation Advisory Committee (REAC) has the charge to “advise and support the research function of the Association as it serves to develop and enhance knowledge generation and dissemination within ACA.”
Other Ways To Get Involved
- Partner with a college or university
- Write for the research blog - Contact research@ACAcamps.org
- Volunteer with your local office