ACA’s sample forms are pretty darn close to ready to use. You will want to run them by your legal counsel, check to be sure all the questions you need answered are included, and add your logo. ACA forms are reviewed by medical professionals and legal counsel and are updated regularly.
Note: All ACA forms are copyrighted. It is illegal to photocopy them without permission. Photocopying is allowed for member/customer use only when you download from this site.
Access forms in the following ways:
- Login here to download a master copy of the forms you need. Forms are free to ACA members and available to nonmembers for a price.
- Preprinted forms may be purchased in quantity from the ACA Bookstore. Available to both members and nonmembers.
- Camper Health History Form
- Camper Healthcare Recommendations by Licensed Medical Personnel Form 2
- Accident/Incident Report Form
- Camp Health Record Card
- Camp Health Record Form
- Exemption from Immunization Requirements
- Health and Emergency Information for Adult Campers (this form is not appropriate for cognitively delayed adults)
- Health History Form for Camp Employee
- Health History Form for Short-term Campers (three nights or fewer)
- Medical Recommendation for Camp Employees
- Request for Additional Information about Your Child’s Asthma