This calendar includes the following:
- Courses that result in a certificate (such as first aid, etc.)
- Educational events that are not endorsed by ACA nor are they eligible for endorsement by ACA .
- Local certification and training courses may be listed here as a service to our members.
- Completing a course from this listing does not in itself meet any ACA standards. In cases where the resulting certification is recognized by ACA, the participant will still need to have their skills verified (as applicable) by their employer specific to their camp’s established program(s) and ACA standards.
- Must be offered at an ACA accredited camp (including a trying camp, or member camp) or by the parent organization of these types of camps, or an ACA Business Affiliate AND be open to others.
- These courses are not ACA-sponsored events/trainings, and interested parties must contact the camp or organization directly to gain more information and/or to register.
- ACA bears no responsibility or liability for any content, activities, financial transactions, or any other details involved with any training offered on this list.
- By accessing this list of trainings, you acknowledge you understand you will be interacting solely with the organization offering the training (not ACA), and all responsibility, liability, and any potential issues are between you and that organization.
Add a Training (Only ACA Individual Members May Add)
Once the date of each event has passed, it will be removed from the list. ACA reserves the right to edit or remove any listing for any reason at any time.