- Get Involved
- Education & Events
- Publications & Research
- About ACA
ACA Accreditation and Standards
- ACA accreditation is the best evidence of a camp’s commitment to a standard of care with prudence.
- Educates camp owners and directors in the administration of key aspects of camp operation, program quality, and the health and safety of campers and staff.
- Establishes guidelines for needed policies, procedures, and practices.
- Assists the public in selecting camps that meet industry-accepted and government-recognized standards. ACA's Find-A-Camp Database provides the public with many ways to find the ideal ACA-accredited camp.
Is Your Camp Currently ACA-Accredited?
- Yes . . . Resources/Tools to take full advantage of accreditation.
- No . . . Learn More/Apply implement the best practices for your camp.
- No . . . We Will be Visited for the first time next summer.