Please Give Today
As the entire field endeavors to meet the continuing challenges of the pandemic, ACA is still working to support camps by:
- Providing timely professional development resources addressing critical challenges such as staffing, mental health, rising operating costs, and more
- Advocating in Washington for direct industry financial relief for camps as well as a path for camp cultural exchanges
- Developing ongoing COVID preparedness and response resources through our relationship with the CDC
- Continuing to represent camp in Washington and in state houses around the country
- Providing updated funds development resources to help nonprofit camps with fundraising
- Continuing to provide timely resources to help camps advance diversity, equity, and inclusion
- Offering new leadership and professional development opportunities to help reignite the passion for camp in staff and leaders after two intense summers
We can’t do this important work without you. Please join us in supporting camps and camp professionals through a gift to ACA. Your generosity will help people just like you, who believe deeply in the power of camp, to continue to adapt and survive in our rapidly changing world
The best time to plant an acorn was 20 years ago. The second-best time is now. The Acorn Society is our membership society that recognizes donors who have made an outright gift to the endowment or included ACA in estate plans.
More Giving Options
Mail a check, donate stock, give from an IRA or Donor Advised Fund, include ACA in your estate with a planned gift to the American Camping Foundation (ACF), the foundation that supports ACA—there are many ways you can help camps transform the lives of children, teens and families including:
The American Camp Association is registered as a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization. Contributions to the ACA are tax-deductible to the extent permitted by law.