Supporting Camp through ACA
Through The American Camp Association, camps get the support they need to maintain best-in-class standards for health, safety and risk management. They are inspired by research and innovation while connected in a network of support that helps camp professionals to provide meaningful experiences year after year for campers of all ages.
Please Give Today
As the entire field endeavors to meet the continuing challenges of the pandemic, ACA is still working to support camps by:
- Providing timely professional development resources addressing critical challenges such as staffing, mental health, rising operating costs, and more
- Advocating in Washington for direct industry financial relief for camps as well as a path for camp cultural exchanges
- Developing ongoing COVID preparedness and response resources through our relationship with the CDC
- Continuing to represent camp in Washington and in state houses around the country
- Providing updated funds development resources to help nonprofit camps with fundraising
- Continuing to provide timely resources to help camps advance diversity, equity, and inclusion
- Offering new leadership and professional development opportunities to help reignite the passion for camp in staff and leaders after two intense summers
We can’t do this important work without you. Please join us in supporting camps and camp professionals through a gift to ACA. Your generosity will help people just like you, who believe deeply in the power of camp, to continue to adapt and survive in our rapidly changing world
More Giving Options
Mail a check, donate stock, gift from an IRA or Donor Advised Fund, include the ACA in your estate with a planned gift—there are many ways you can help camps transform the lives of children, teens and families including:
The American Camp Association is registered as a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization. Contributions to the ACA are tax-deductible to the extent permitted by law.