Explore our full assortment of sponsored content with Kim Fitzgerald, firstname.lastname@example.org, 765-349-3309 today.
Partnering with the ACA on a sponsored post helped bolster our company's reputation in the minds of camp leaders all around the country. There's no better organization to partner with if you're looking to build your visibility within the camp industry. Chad Reid, JotForm-VP of Marketing and Communications
Pricing: Native Advertisement Sponsored Content
- Package price $2,000 for ACA Business Affiliates; Nonmembers cost $3,000.
- COVID-19 or medical-related blogs will be charged an additional $600 for expert review.
- Blog Post – ACA reserves editorial rights/approval of all posts. The vendor will receive a link custom page link branded with ACA.
- Your custom educational blog page will be posted on ACA's blog landing page (over 100,000 unique page views) for one year
- Tile in ACA Now, membership electronic newsletter to promote your blog (emailed to almost 19,000 camp professionals with an average open rate of 45%, CTR - 7%, CTOR - 19.5%)
- 2-ACA Social Media posts to support your blog and engage our social audience. You will get one post each on ACA's Facebook (16,000 followers) and LinkedIn (9,300+ followers)
- Blog post must be educational and not self-promotional - ACA reserves editorial rights/approval of all posts
Native Blogs Require an Image - Need Stock Images to Support Your Content?
You can purchase ACA's stock images at $250 / per image or use your own stock photo sized 1700px x 900px with image attribution.
How to Submit:
Email your article to email@example.com. If it meets editorial standards and aligns with our mission and values, we will respond to let you know your article will be published and send an invoice. The process may take up to 2-4 weeks, depending on space in our newsletter.
ACA Native Sponsored Blog Requirements:
Please note that ACA will not publish and will reject all submissions that solicit or sell any product or personal service of any kind or have clear link-building intent. Our content is relevant and profound, providing the utmost value of the camp experience to our readers.
- Well-written original article
- Please consider fresh and relevant content or repurposed content with new/additional information that clearly shows a difference from the original content.
- An article that reflects the writing style and tone of ACA
- Short (1-2 sentence) author bio and picture. Upon review, we will include a personal or business email and/or web URL.
- Google does not like link-building schemes with guest blogging. Posts that are clearly intended for link building will be rejected. Be thoughtful and careful about any links you include in the articles you submit.
- Proper attribution of facts, quotes, etc., referenced in the article.
- Currently, we do not have any length requirements for our posts. However, please remember that our audience/members appreciate short blogs, relevant content, and tips. See below for some great examples to review:
- Post submitted in Word document. Please send images (JPEG or PNG files) as separate attachments and with attributions.
- Submissions must meet the ACA editorial and mission guidelines.
- Avoid being self-promotional in the body of your article.
ACA reserves the right to edit and adapt your blog content to fit our editorial standards.
Example Blog Posts
Check out some of our previous sponsored blog posts.