Risk and Crisis Management Planning is a tool to help administrators create a plan that will fit the circumstances of managing their organizations and their sites and programs. The worksheets included in the book are divided into two main categories: those that address the overall crisis and risk management of the organization and those that address the crisis and risk management of each program.
- Risk Management (planning, legal liabilities, identification of risk, evaluation of risk, and treatment of risk);
- Crisis and Emergency Management (dealing with emergencies, managing a crisis, types of emergencies or crisis situations, and crisis communication);
- Risk Reduction, Control, and Analysis (intervention points, accident and incident analysis, and risk analysis);
- Supervision, Behavior, and Child-Abuse Protection (supervision of children, supervision of staff, and reducing the risk of child abuse);
- Organizational Risk-Management Planning (organizational crisis-management worksheets and guidelines and organizational management worksheets and guidelines); and
- Program Risk-Management Planning (program crisis-management worksheets and guidelines and program management worksheets and guidelines)