ACA, Northland Fall Workshop and Get-Together
Paynesville, MN 56362
See pricing below.
Please join us for the Northland Fall Workshop and Get-Together at Koronis Camp in Paynesville, MN! Don't miss this awesome day of professional development and networking. The fall workshop will feature a keynote speaker, educational breakout sessions, and roundtables.
Call for Presenters
Do you have something to share with the camp community? What better place than at the Northland Fall Workshop. The professional development committee is seeking proposals for educational breakout sessions. Lectures, hands on presentation, and panel discussions are welcome. The deadline to submit proposals to be considered is September 1, 2023. Submit a proposal today!
Early Bird registration is available through September 27, 2023
- Registration includes continental breakfast, keynote, education sessions, lunch, and networking events.
- Lodging is available at Koronis Camp. See Koronis Camp & Retreat Center tab for additional details.
- Not an ACA member? Join today for FREE and get the best rates for this event!
Registration coming soon!
|Additional person from same organization - Member||$45||$55|
|Additional person from same organization - Non-Member||$77||$86|
|Retiree / Student||$50||$60|
Wednesday, October 25, 2023
- 8:30 a.m. - 9:00 a.m. Check-in & Mingle
- 9:00 a.m. - 11:15 a.m. Welcome & Keynote Speaker
- 11:30 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. Energizers & Networking
- 12:00 p.m. - 12:45 p.m. Lunch
- 1:00 p.m. - 1:45 p.m. Roundtable Conversations
- 2:00 p.m. - 3:15 p.m. Educational Breakout Sessions
- 3:30 p.m. - 4:15 p.m. Roundtable Conversations
- 4:15 p.m. Camp Tour / Depart
Information coming soon!
Koronis Ministries, a United Methodist Camp and Retreat Center located on lovely 3000-acre Lake Koronis in Central Minnesota, is pleased to host the 2023 ACA, Northland Fall Workshop. The event will be primarily held in the ministry's new Tabernacle Meeting and Dining Center, a state-of-the-art venue overlooking the lake.
For those coming a distance or wanting a get-away, hotel-style lodging is available both before and after the workshop in the Sunrise Inn facility right next to the Tabernacle.
- Room rate - $99 per room per night
- Each room has two double beds and a private bath
- Contact Koronis Ministries directly to reserve - (320)-243-4544
- Title Sponsor - $3,000
- Keynote Sponsor - $2,000
- Session Sponsor - $1,000
- Snack/break Sponsor - $500
Sponsors can choose to have a table at the event. However, there is no unopposed time. This is not an exhibiting event.
Contact Kim Fitzgerald for exhibitor questions and sponsorship packages and details.