ACA, Northland Fall Workshop and Get-Together
Maple Lake, MN 55358
See pricing below.
Please join us for the Northland Fall Workshop and Get-Together at Camp Courage in Maple Lake, MN! Don't miss this top-notch day of professional development and networking. A variety of educational opportunities including breakout sessions and roundtables will be offered.
Safe and Healthy Meetings
ACA is committed to providing opportunities to engage in the safest and most enjoyable in-person experience possible. Learn more.
Early Bird registration is available through October 10, 2022.
- Registration includes continental breakfast, program, and lunch.
- Not an ACA Member? Join today for FREE and get the best rates for this event!
|Additional person from same organization||
|Retiree / Student||$45||$55|
Keynote and featured speakers coming soon.
Wednesday, November 9
- 8:30 a.m. - 9:00 a.m. - Check-in & Mingle
- 9:00 a.m. - 11:15 a.m. - Opening Keynote & Workshop Session
- 11:30 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. - Energizers & Networking
- 12:00 p.m. - 12:45 p.m. - Lunch
- 1:00 p.m. - 1:45 p.m. - Summer 2022 Debrief Roundtables
- 2:00 p.m. - 3:00 p.m. - Educational Breakout Session
- 3:15 p.m. - 4:00 p.m. - Conversational S'mores
- 4:00 p.m. - Optional Camp Tour
Opening in 1955, Camp Courage has been serving individuals of all abilities for over 60 years. Camp Courage lies on 305 acres of scenic lakeshore, woods, and fields near Maple Lake, Minnesota on beautiful Cedar Lake.