Reprint permission for any of these articles can be obtained by contacting Kaley Amonett, ACA's Editorial Communications Manager. Please contact ACA before utilizing content in your publication.
As a nonprofit, charitable organization, the American Camp Association provides editorials free of charge.
The following articles are in MS Word format.
- Top Ten Things You Never Knew About Camp
- The Natural Gifts of Camp
- The Long Lasting Benefits of Camp
- Keeping Camp Costs Budget-Friendly
- Camp Unplugged: Loosening the Digital Umbilical Cord
- Ready, Set, Camp! — Finding the Right Camp for Your Child
- The Boy in the Boat — Life Lessons Learned at Camp
- Why Day Camp?
- First Time at Camp? — Talking with Your Child
- Top Ten Reasons to Give the Gift of Camp
- Being Away from Home Builds Self-Esteem, Independence
- Camp Defines and Develops Character
- This Season's Ultimate Gift: Camp
- Beating the "End of Camp" Blues
- Take Camp Skills to School
- Need a Mentor? Go to Camp!
- The Magic of Camp
- Prepare Your Child. . .and Yourself for Camp!