You may be eligible to use one of the logos of the American Camp Association. ACA logos are carefully protected by trademark laws – logos are not to be altered in any way, except for size
- A camp may display the accreditation logo if their camp fees are current, the camp has successfully completed the accreditation process, and has a current signed annual Statement of Compliance on file with ACA.
- A camp may NOT use the symbols of ACA accreditation, nor may it publicize ACA camp accreditation if
- The camp failed for any reason to meet the minimum requirements and is not accredited by the local leadership OR
- The camp has been ACA accredited but
- The ACA camp fees are not current OR
- A legal representative of the camp has not signed the Statement of Compliance for the current year.
- Do not abbreviate "American Camp Association Accredited Camp" in your promotional materials. There are other organizations with the acronym ACA, such as the American Canoe Association and the American Correctional Association. Use the accreditation logo. It is a symbol we all want the public to recognize.
- Any improper use of this logo is subject to prosecution to the full extent of the law. All actions regarding the logos shall be brought and maintained in the courts located in Marion County, Indiana, and you hereby waive all objections to jurisdiction and venue therein.
Please follow the links below in order:
- Purchase ACA-Accredited Camp Signs