Each year, the May/June issue of Camping Magazine is devoted to staff training — perfect for Staff Orientation!
The 2023 issue has brand new staff training content from the experts created exclusively for staff and for trainers. You can have the best staff trainers at your camp!
This premier industry resource is available at a special low MEMBER bulk rate, so affordable that you can order for each member of your staff.
Please contact us to see if copies are still availalbe to order.
Member Special Discount for the May/June Staff Training Issue
$1 per copy in multiples of 10. Share Camping Magazine with your staff!
- 10 copies — $10
- 20 copies — $20
- 30 copies — $30
- 40 copies — $40
- 50 copies — $50
This price does not include shipping.
Nonmember pricing is $1.50 per copy. Order in multiples of 10. If not a member, join now.
2023 Article Subjects and Authors
- What Gets Watered Will Grow (Including YOU!), Kim Aycock MST
- Intentionally Developing Social-Emotional Learning Skills in Campers, Dave Brown
- International Staff and the Baggage We Bring, Jesus Castaño
- Capture the Moments, Greg Cronin, MPA, CCD, CPRP
- Embracing Differences: Intentionally Inclusive and Diverse Communities, Ambrean Ford
- Say This, Not That! Emily Golinsky, MS
- The Four C's of a Great Summer Camp, Stephanie La Loggia
- Before You Quit: How to Get the Most Out of Your Summer at Camp, Audrey Monke, MA
- A Time to Talk: Communicating with Campers, Stephen Gray Wallace, MS Ed
- And more...
How to Use This Great Resource
- Buy one for each of your frontline staff — a wealth of information from the best staff trainers in the industry.
- Don’t just hand them the magazine — incorporate the content into your staff training sessions.
- Assign one or two articles to read each day of staff training and provide time for discussion.
- Ask senior staff to lead small group discussions for each of the articles.
- Most articles include discussion questions.
- After camp is in session, use different articles to focus discussion during weekly staff meetings.
Questions? Call 800.428.2267 or 765.342.8456, ext. 500