- A camp may display the accreditation logo if their camp fees are current, the camp has successfully completed the accreditation process, and has a current signed annual Statement of Compliance on file with ACA.
- A camp may NOT use the symbols of ACA accreditation, nor may it publicize ACA camp accreditation if
- The camp failed for any reason to meet the minimum requirements and is not accredited by the local leadership OR
- The camp has been ACA accredited but
- The ACA camp fees are not current OR
- A legal representative of the camp has not signed the Statement of Compliance for the current year.
- Do not abbreviate "American Camp Association Accredited Camp" in your promotional materials. There are other organizations with the acronym ACA, such as the American Canoe Association and the American Correctional Association. Use the accreditation logo. It is a symbol we all want the public to recognize.
- Any improper use of this logo is subject to prosecution to the full extent of the law. All actions regarding the logos shall be brought and maintained in the courts located in Marion County, Indiana, and you hereby waive all objections to jurisdiction and venue therein.
Please follow the links below in order:
- Logo Usage (PDF)
- Approved color palette
- Improper usage examples
- Download/use logo using form below.
- Purchase ACA-Accredited Camp Signs
Logo Usage Terms & Conditions Agreement
You must accept the Terms of Conditions and complete the required fields outlined below. Upon verification of current ACA status (Member, Accredited Camp, Business Affiliate, or Camp Affiliate) you will be sent the link for the download page. The American Camping Association, Inc. is the owner of several registered federal trademarks and common law trademarks, including the marks identified as the American Camp Association logos ("Logos"). While ACA-ACCREDITED® camps, business affiliates, business partners, and individual members in good standing may use the Logos in accordance with the following terms and conditions, and in accordance with the Logo Usage Guidelines, such use shall always be at the ACA's Discretion. Use of one or more of the Logos shall constitute consideration for, agreement to, and acceptance of the following terms and conditions of this license by the user:
The Logos are the sole and exclusive intellectual property of ACA. The Logos may be used only by ACA-Accredited camps in good standing, or organizations with prior permission of ACA, if and only if such use is made pursuant to the terms and conditions of this limited and revocable license. Any failure by a user to comply with the terms and conditions contained herein may result in the immediate revocation of this license, in addition to any other sanctions imposed by ACA.
The Logos may not be revised or altered in any way, and must be displayed in the same form as produced by ACA.
The Logos may be used in a professional manner on the user's Web site, business cards, stationery, literature, advertisements, storefront window, or in any other comparable manner to signify the user's membership in ACA. The Logos may never be used independent of the term "ACCREDITED," "BUSINESS AFFILIATE," or "BUSINESS PARTNER." Logos may not be used in any manner that discredits ACA or tarnishes its reputation and goodwill; is false or misleading; violates the rights of others, any law, regulation, or other public policy; or mischaracterizes the relationship between ACA and the user, including but not limited to any use of the Logos that might be interpreted as an endorsement, approval, sponsorship, or certification by ACA of the user, the user's business or organization, or the user's products or services, or that might be interpreted as support or encouragement to purchase or utilize the user's products or services.
Use of the Logos shall create no rights for users in or to the Logos or their use beyond the terms and conditions of this limited and revocable license. ACA reserves the right to request samples of use of the Logos in order to determine compliance with these terms and conditions. Without further notice, ACA reserves the right to prohibit use of the Logos if it determines that a user's Logo usage, whether willful or negligent, is not in strict accordance with the terms and conditions of this license, otherwise could discredit ACA or tarnish its reputation and goodwill, or the user is not an ACA ACCREDITED® camp, business affiliate, business partner, or individual member in good standing. The ACA may revoke this license for any reason it sees fit upon written notification to you.
Use of any Logo indicates your consent to the interpretation of this agreement by Indiana law, as well as your consent to jurisdiction and venue in the courts located in Marion County, Indiana. All actions regarding the Logos shall be brought and maintained in the courts located in Marion County, Indiana, and you hereby waive all objections to jurisdiction and venue therein.