ACA member camps in good standing are invited to display the Camp Gives Kids a World of Good logo. This logo shows you are a part of a the camp community and a network of camp professionals, who have for over 100 years, joined together to share our knowledge and experience to ensure the quality of camp programs. ACA members impact 7.2 million campers and learners annually. We are stronger and have greater impact together.
Don't forget . . .
- You must have a signed, noncommercial, license agreement on file with the ACA, Inc. office stating your agreement to all the terms and conditions of the use of this logo.
- There is no charge for use of this logo or for signing a license agreement.
- You must display your business and/or camp name and logo on all products displaying this logo.
- The license agreement includes a list of products on which you may display this logo, along with your name and/or camp logo, which includes T-shirts, binder covers, posters, and calendars.
- Once again, the logo cannot be altered in any way and must include the registered trademark and copyright symbols.
- This benefit is for camps and businesses that are ACA members. It is not an individual member benefit.
- Read the Logo Use Requirements.
- Download Camp Gives Kids a World of Good® logo using the form below.
Noncommercial License Agreement (Adobe Acrobat Reader is needed to view these files).
Please download and return completed first page to Kim Brosnan by fax: 765-342-2065 or mail to:
American Camp Association
5000 State Road 67 North
Martinsville, IN 46151
- ACA Individual Members (PDF form) - Logo not available to free individual members
- ACA Camps that Are Members (PDF form)
- ACA Business Affiliates (PDF form)
- ACA Local Offices (PDF form)