publication typeCamping Magazine
The latest issue of Camping Magazine features articles on finding diversity through empathetic listening, deep nature play, appropriate competition, mental health, parenting trends and challenges, and more.
AudienceStaff & Professionals
- Inspired Learning through Deep Nature Play
An Interview with Joseph Bharat Cornell
- When Competition Is Just Right
- Internship, Test Prep — Or Camp? Summer Planning amid the Noise and Haste
Stephen Gray Wallace, MS Ed
- Stronger Together: Finding True Diversity through Empathetic Listening
David Martyn Conley
- Making Mental Health Matter at Camp
- Video Games at Camp? Are You Kidding Me?
- Parenting Trends and Challenges Facing Youth: What Camp Professionals Need to Know
Audrey Monke, MA