- Operating Code and Purpose Statement
- Communications Graphic
- Committee Roster
- Connect with NCOL on ACA Connect
January meeting via webinar
Thursday, January 28, 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm central time
Agenda | PDF of Meeting PPT |
February in-person meeting
Tuesday, February 11, 8:30 am – 12:00 pm, pacific time
Town and Country San Diego, San Diego, CA – Royal Palm 3
Agenda | Camp Safety Policy Position | Mission Vision Values PPT | Mission Vision Values Discussion Notes
Purpose of the National Council of Leaders
- Provide a forum for the internal ACA voices to address both internal and external emerging issues and trends, feedback on ACA Board of Directors action, and generative thinking in order to have relevant and meaningful influence on the work of the association.
- Serve as the formal representative body to the ACA Board of Directors.
- Have 1 member from each assigned geographic area of the country (each affiliate and field office) preferably the chair of the LCOL or Board president of an affiliate. Each member on the NCOL would meet the criteria outlined on the Volunteer Leadership Summary.
- Be convened on a year-round basis (in-person, virtual, calls, blogs, email, etc.). The NCOL will meet with the ACA Board of Directors at the ACA National Conference.
- Read the operating code and full purpose statement.