ACA, Northland & ACA, Wisconsin Winnekota Leadership Summit
River Falls, WI 54022
See pricing details below
Please join us for the ACA, Northland & ACA, Wisconsin Winnekota Leadership Summit at the University of Wisconsin in River Falls. Bring yourself, your full-time teams, and your seasonal leaders to this can't miss leadership summit. It promises to get you fired up for summer 2024 with engaging and timely breakout sessions and last-minute tips.
Call for Proposals
The conference program committee is now accepting proposals for innovative and dynamic sessions. Lectures, hands-on sessions, and panel discussions are welcome! The deadline to submit is January 15, 2024. Submit a session proposal today!
Early Bird registration is available through February 22, 2024
- Conference registration includes the afternoon workshop and evening social on Friday, March 22 through the closing activity on Saturday, March 23. Lunch is provided for conference attendees on Saturday.
- The Saturday commuter rates includes all conference programming on Saturday March 23, as well as lunch that day.
- Not an ACA member? Join today for FREE and get the best rates for this event!
|Additional person from same Organization - Member||
|Additional person from same Organization - Non-Member||$115||$135|
|Student / Retiree||$80||$110|
|Commuter Rate (Saturday only) - Member||$90||$100|
|Commuter Rate (Saturday only) - Non-Member||$100||$130|
Trevor Dunlap, Executive Director of Nuhop and Co-Founder of Switchback Designs is passionate about experiential learning and loves fostering creative environments where people can succeed through self-discovery and teamwork. His high energy and zeal creates a contagious atmosphere of transforming fun where people can develop a new appreciation of themselves and their peers.
Trevor is the co-author of Team Building from the Toyaisle and Crowdwords: Doing a Lot with a Little, as well as the designer of CrowdCubes, Pathfinder, and Performance Cubed, experiential tools used across the globe.
Trevor and his wife Sarah enjoy taking their three children on adventures, and can often be found trail running/hiking, skiing, and working the soil in their family garden.
Friday, March 22
- 1:00 p.m. - 1:30 p.m. Registration
- 1:30 p.m. - 2:00 p.m. Welcome to Winnekota!
- 2:15 p.m. - 5:00 p.m. Afternoon Workshop with Trevor Dunlap
- 5:00 p.m. - 7:00 p.m. Evening Social & Networking
Saturday, March 23
- 8:30 a.m. - 9:00 a.m. Registration
- 9:00 a.m. - 9:15 a.m. Welcome
- 9:15 a.m. - 10:15 a.m. Opening Playnote with Trevor Dunlap
- 10:30 a.m. - 11:30 a.m. Educational Breakout Sessions
- 11:45 a.m. p.m. - 12:15 p.m. Networking Activity
- 12:30 p.m. - 1:15 p.m. Lunch
- 1:30 p.m. - 2:30 p.m. Educational Breakout Sessions
- 2:45 p.m. - 3:45 p.m. Educational Breakout Sessions
- 4:00 p.m. - 4:30 p.m. Closing Activity
This year's Winnekota Leadership Summit will be held at the University of Wisconsin - River Falls in the University Center. The University Center is in the heart of campus and is a vibrant and welcoming gathering place where meaningful connections and lasting memories are made.