ACA, Southern California/Hawaii Spring Leadership Conference
Pricing details below.
Spring Leadership Conference (SLC) is known for excellent professional development, unrivaled social events, and an incredibly relaxing and energizing conference location. Participants will leave with innovative ideas and practical takeaways that can be implemented upon their return to camp. Bring your full team to improve staff training, staff management, and staff retention with proven techniques shared by industry leaders. For excellent educational content, and the very best networking, join us at Margaritaville in Palm Springs!
Join us for:
- 3 Keynote Presentations
- 40+ Education Sessions
- 3 Incredible Networking Socials
- National Conference Caliber Speakers
Our participants aren't just from Southern CA/HI anymore...And we like it!
We've been so pleased to have participants from all over the country at the Spring Leadership Conference. We've rolled out the welcome mat to camp professionals from:
Arizona | Colorado | Georgia | Idaho | Indiana | Kentucky | Louisiana | | Maine | Massachusetts | Minnesota | Missouri | Nevada | New Hampshire | New Mexico | New York | Northern California |Ohio | Oklahoma | Oregon | Pennsylvania | Texas | Utah | Washington | Wyoming |
Early Bird registration is available through March 19, 2024.
- Registration fee includes all SLC hosted keynotes, education sessions, social events, and dinner on Wednesday. Accommodations are not included.
- Not an ACA Member? Join today for FREE and get the best rates for this event!
ACA, Southern California/Hawaii has limited funds available to provide financial support to professionals who would like to attend the conference but aren't financially able to do so. Applications will be reviewed on a first come-first served basis. For additional information, contact Betsy Thamert, bthamert@ACAcamps.org, 765-342-1349.
|Additional person from same organization-member||$205||$255|
|Additional person from same organization-non-member||$285||$335|
|Student / Retiree-member||$175||$210|
|Student / Retiree-non-member||$215||$245|
Monday, April 15, 2024
- Arrive early to enjoy this beautiful resort!
Tuesday, April 16, 2024
- 9:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m. Pre-conference Trainings
- 2:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m. Registration open
- 2:30 p.m. – 3:45 p.m. New Attendee Orientation
- 4:00 p.m. – 5:30 p.m. Opening “Playnote”
- 5:30 p.m. – 7:30 p.m. Welcome Reception-free appetizers & cash bar
- 7:30 p.m. – Dinner/Time on your own
Wednesday, April 17, 2024
- 7:45 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. Registration open
- 8:30 a.m – 9:45 a.m. Educational Breakout Sessions #1
- 9:45 a.m. – 10:45 a.m. Vendor Coffee and Snack Break + RAFFLE
- 10:45 a.m. – 12:15 p.m. Keynote
- 12:15 p.m. – 1:45 p.m. Lunch on your own--Get some pool time
- 1:45 p.m. – 3:00 p.m. Educational Breakout Sessions #2
- 3:00 p.m. – 3:30 p.m. Ice Cream Break in the Exhibit Hall + RAFFLE
- 3:45 p.m. – 5:00 p.m. Educational Breakout Sessions #3
- 5:00 p.m. – 5:30 p.m. Time On Your Own
- 5:30 p.m. – 6:00 p.m. Cocktails and Networking
- 6:00 p.m. – 7:30 p.m. Included Dinner
- 7:30 p.m. – 8:30 p.m. Dance
- 8:30 p.m. – 9:30 p.m. Chilling at License to Chill
Thursday, April 18, 2024
- 8:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m. Registration Open
- 9:00 a.m. – 10:00 a.m. Educational Breakout Session #4
- 10:15 a.m. – 11:45 a.m. Keynote
- 11:45 a.m. – 1:45 p.m. Lunch on your own--Get some pool time
- 1:45 p.m. – 3:00 p.m. Educational Breakout Session #5
- 3:00 p.m. – 3:30 p.m. Snack Break
- 3:30 p.m. – 4:45 p.m. Educational Breakout Session #6
- 5:00 p.m. – 6:30 p.m. Meet with your team (conference rooms available)
- 6:30 p.m. – 9:00 p.m. Dinner on your own / Night on the Town (Palm Springs Street Fair)
- 8:30 p.m. – 10:30 p.m. Trivia Night Social
- 10:30 p.m. – 11:30 p.m. Chilling at License to Chill
Friday, April 19, 2024
- 9:00 a.m. – 10:00 a.m. Educational Breakout Session #7
- 10:15 a.m. – 11:15 a.m. Educational Breakout Session #8
- 11:30 a.m. – 12:15 p.m. SLC Closing Campfire
"Playnote" and Welcome Reception
Learn by doing and get to know your other conference attendees! We will kick off the conference with an interactive and energizing “playnote” followed by our welcome reception with complimentary appetizers and a cash bar.
Spring Leadership Conference Cocktail Hour, Dinner, and Dancing
A highlight for many! Wednesday evening activities include a themed cocktail time followed by an included dinner, and costume dance party. For those who want to continue the fun, join others at License to Chill Bar in the hotel lobby following the dance.
Night on the Town followed by Trivia Night Social
Go downtown for the Palm Springs Street Fair. Have dinner with friends both old and new. Then come back for a fun and challenging trivia social. Following trivia join us for an informal gathering at License to Chill Bar in the hotel lobby.
A Spring Leadership Conference tradition! Join the conversation for our closing general session that will feature an inspirational talk and a chance to get energized for Summer 2024!
Welcome to Margaritaville Palm Springs. We can't wait for you to explore this outstanding hotel which features a state-of-the-art conference facility, stylish upscale accommodations, and lots of great spaces to just relax and enjoy the perfect weather of April in Palm Springs! Lounge by 2 sparkling pools, schedule a spa treatment or indulge in innovative craft cocktails at the 5 o'Clock Somewhere Bar.
Some other exciting features of Margaritaville Palm Springs:
- Beautiful modern hotel with two pools, hot tubs, and poolside bar.
- Hotel photo gallery.
- Great location - 1 mile from downtown and 4 miles from Palm Springs International Airport.
- Award winning full-service spa.
ACA discounted room block available Fall 2023.