Extend your brand identity and marketing capabilities with a strong visible presence at ACA events. Take advantage of the opportunity to tie your brand to ACA and the educational aspects of our conferences. Your event sponsorship provides credibility and visibility for your company leading up to, during, and after conferences. In addition, being an ACA event sponsor is a great way to reach a targeted audience and get to know ACA members.
In-person Events with Exhibits
- Southeastern Fall Camp Conference, October 25, 2023 - Melbourne, FL (150 attendees)
- Rocky Mountain Fall Conference, November 9, 2023 - Florissant, CO (120 attendees)
- Texoma Winter Conference, January 17, 2024 - Navasota, TX (110 attendees)
- Ohio Camp Conference, January 18, 2024 - Columbus, OH (130 attendees)
- ACA National Conference, February 7-8, 2024 - New Orleans, LA (1,800 attendees)
- Tri-State Camp Conference, March 12-14, 2024 - Atlantic City, NJ
Contact Samara Feinberg for Tri-State Camp Conference exhibiting and sponsoring information
- New England Camp Conference, March 21-23, 2024 - Manchester, NH
Contact Kerry Salvo for New England Camp Conference exhibiting and sponsoring information
- Spring Leadership Conference, April 16-19, 2024 - Palm Springs, CA (250 attendees)
Get a great discount on your booth space by joining as a Business Affiliate!
Certificate of Liability Insurance is required to exhibit.
In-person Events — Sponsorship only
- Michigan Fall Gathering, October 5, 2023 - Almont, MI (75 attendees)
- Heart of the South Fall Gathering, October 11-12, 2023 - Little Rock, AR (70 attendees)
- Keystone Regional Camp Conference, October 17-19, 2023 - Lancaster, PA (60 attendees)
- Northland Fall Workshop & Get-Together, October 25, 2023 - Paynesville, MN (50 attendees)
- Wisconsin Fall Conference, November 2, 2023 - Lakewood, WI (75 attendees)
- Chesapeake Fall Camp Gathering - November 9, 2023, Location TBD (20 attendees *NEW*)
- Great Rivers Fall Conference, November 15-16, 2023 - Ashland, NE (60 attendees)
- Cascadia Camp Conference, November 28-30, 2023 - Corbett, OR (60 attendees)
- Upstate New York Fall Camp Conference, December 7, 2023 - Livonia, NY (50 attendees)
- Indiana Winter Gathering - December 12, 2023 - Fishers, IN (100 attendees)
- Southwest Winter Workshop, January 11, 2024 - Salt Lake City, UT (40 attendees)
- St. Louis Winding Rivers Midwest Camp Gathering - March 5-7, 2024, Potosi, MO (65 attendees)
- Northern California Spring Workshop, March 14, 2024, Soquel, CA (40 attendees *NEW*)
- Winnekota Leadership Summit, March 22-24, 2024, Location TBD (80 attendees)
- Southern California Hawaii Camp Leadership Day - TBD 2024 (60 attendees *NEW*)
Virtual Events — Sponsorship only
- Staffing Summit - October 31-November 1, 2023 (1,000 attendees)
- Wildfire Symposium - December 7, 2023 (60 attendees)
- Mid-Atlantic Virtual Day of Learning - January 23, 2024 (70 attendees)
- Business of Camp - February 27-29, 2024 (150 attendees)
Let ACA customize a unique sponsorship package for you.
Contact Kim Fitzgerald, kfitzgerald@ACAcamps.org, 765-349-3309 for a package quote today.
Reach Camp Owners, Directors, and Staff
Reach thousands of ACA camp and youth professionals with information about your programs, products, and supplies every year.
Become an ACA Business Affiliate member.