Extend your brand identity and marketing capabilities with a strong visible presence at ACA events. Take advantage of the opportunity to tie your brand to ACA and the educational aspects of our conferences. Your event sponsorship provides credibility and visibility for your company leading up to, during, and after conferences. In addition, being an ACA event sponsor is a great way to reach a targeted audience and get to know ACA members.
In-person Events with Exhibits
- ACA National Conference, Feb. 22–23, 2023 — Rosen Centre, Orlando, FL (1,500 attendees/1,000+ camp properties)
- Tri-state Camp Conference, March 14-16, 2023 — Atlantic City Convention Center, Atlantic City, NJ
Contact Samara Feinberg for Tri-state Camp Conference exhibiting and sponsor information.
- New England Camp Conference, March 30 - April 1, 2023 — Manchester, NH
Contact Kerry Salvo for New England Camp Conference exhibiting and sponsor information.
- Spring Leadership Conference, April 18-21, 2023 — Palm Springs, CA (350 attendees/100 camp properties)
Get a great discount on your booth space by joining as a Business Affiliate!
Certificate of Liability Insurance is required to exhibit.
In-person Events — Sponsorship only
- Southwest Education Event, January 25, 2023 — Parsons Leadership Center, Phoenix, AZ (36 attendees/15 camp properties)
- Western Region EPIC Retreat — January 27-29, 2023 - Camp Shady Brook/Camp Jackson, Sedalia, CO (20 attendees/20 camp properties)
- Camps on Campus Conference, Held at the ACA National Conference, February 21, 2023 (100 attendees)
- St. Louis Spring Gathering, March 7, 2023 — Wyman, Eureka, MO (80 attendees/60 camp properties)
- Winnekota Leadership Summit, March 31 - April 1, 2023 — YMCA Camp St. Croix, Hudson, WI (60 attendees/40 camp properties)
- Keystone 2023 Spring Camp Conference, April 18-20, 2023—Location TBD, Lancaster, PA (60 attendees/40 camp properties)
Virtual Events — Sponsorship only
- Camp Food Service Conference, February 8, 2023 (50 attendees/25 camp properties)
Let ACA customize a unique sponsorship package for you.
Contact a member of the business development team today:
- Kim Fitzgerald, kfitzgerald@ACAcamps.org, 765-349-3309
- Ashley Sisson, asisson@ACAcamps.org, 765-349-3319
Reach Camp Owners, Directors, and Staff
Reach thousands of ACA camp and youth professionals with information about your programs, products, and supplies every year.
Become an ACA Business Affiliate member.