Extend your brand identity and marketing capabilities with a strong visible presence at ACA events. Take advantage of the opportunity to tie your brand to ACA and the educational aspects of our conferences. Your event sponsorship provides credibility and visibility for your company leading up to, during, and after conferences. In addition, being an ACA event sponsor is a great way to reach a targeted audience and get to know ACA members.
In-person Events with Exhibits
- ACA National Conference, Feb. 22–23, 2023 — Rosen Centre, Orlando, FL (1,500 attendees/1,000+ camp properties)
- Cascadia Camp Conference, October 18-20, 2022 — Stampfer Retreat Center at Camp Solomon Schechter, Olympian, WA (90 attendees/30 camp properties)
- Rocky Mountain Fall Conference, November 9-11, 2022 — The Nature Place, Florissant, CO (100 attendees/50 camp properties
- Southeastern Fall Camp Conference, November 15-17, 2022 — Hilton Charlotte University Pl., Charlotte, NC (150 attendees/90 camp properties)
- Mid-Atlantic Camp Conference, December 13-15, 2022 — Location TBD, Williamsburg, VA (120 attendees/45 camp properties)
- Texoma, January 10-12, 2023, Wewoka, OK (85 attendees/70 camp properties)
- Ohio 2023 Camping Conference, January 19, 2023, Nationwide & Ohio Farm Bureau 4-H Center, Columbus, OH (130 attendees/100 camp properties)
- Tri-state Camp Conference, March 14-16, 2023 — Atlantic City Convention Center, Atlantic City, NJ
Contact Samara Feinberg for Tri-state Camp Conference exhibiting and sponsor information.
- New England Camp Conference, March 30 - April 1, 2023 — Manchester, NH
Contact Kerry Salvo for New England Camp Conference exhibiting and sponsor information.
- Base Camp: Spring Conference and Skills Lab, April 2023 — Chicagoland Area
Contact Kim Steiner for Base Camp exhibiting and sponsor information.
- Spring Leadership Conference, April 18-21, 2023 — Palm Springs, CA (250 attendees/75 camp properties)
Get a great discount on your booth space by joining as a Business Affiliate!
Certificate of Liability Insurance is required to exhibit.
In-person Events — Sponsorship only
- Virginias Fall Networking Gathering, September 20, 2022 — Chanco on the James, Spring Grove, VA (60 attendees/30 camp properties)
- Michigan Fall Gathering, October 6, 2022 — YMCA Camp Manitou-Lin, Middleville, MI (70 attendees/15 camp properties)
- Heart of the South Fall Gathering, October 19, 2022 — Camp Holloway, Millersville, TN (55 attendees/30 camp properties)
- Wisconsin Fall Conference, November 3, 2022 — Bethel Horizons, Dodgeville, WI (60 attendees/50 camp properties)
- Northland Fall Workshop, November 9, 2022 — True Friends Camp Courage, Maple Lake, MN (60 attendees/55 camp properties)
- Great Rivers Fall Conference, November 16-17, 2022 — Carol Joy Holling Conference & Retreat Center, Ashland, NE (60 attendees/55 camp properties)
- Upstate New York Fall Camp Conference, December 7-8, 2022—Camp Stella Maris, Livonia, NY (50 attendees/30 camp properties)
- Indiana Winter Gathering, December 8, 2022 — Conner Prairie, Fishers, IN (100 attendees/50 camp properties)
- Southwest Education Event, January 25, 2023 — Parsons Leadership Center, Phoenix, AZ (36 attendees/15 camp properties)
- Camps on Campus Conference, Held at the ACA National Conference, February 21, 2023 (100 attendees)
- St. Louis Spring Gathering, March 7, 2023 — TBD (80 attendees/60 camp properties)
- Winnekota Leadership Summit, March 31 - April 1, 2023 — St. Croix, Hudson, WI (60 attendees/40 camp properties)
- Keystone 2023 Spring Camp Conference, April 18-20, 2023—Location TBD, Lancaster, PA (60 attendees/40 camp properties)
- Rocky Mountain (EPIC) Retreat — January 27-29, 2023 - Camp Shady Brook/Camp Jackson, Sedalia, CO (20 attendees/20 camp properties)
Virtual Events — Sponsorship only
- Site and Facility Managers Innovation Showcase, September 14, 2022 (50 attendees/25 camp properties)
- Staffing Summit (National), October 24-26, 2022 (800 attendees/730 camp properties)
- Western Camps Virtual Conference, December 6-7, 2022 (130 attendees/65 properties)
- Wildfire Symposium, December 8, 2022 (130 attendees/65 camp properties)
- Camp Food Service Conference, February 8, 2023 (50 attendees/25 camp properties)
- Eastern Region Camp Leadership, TBD 2023 (130 attendees/65 camp properties)
- Women in Camp Summit, TBD 2022
Contact Kim Steiner for Women in Camp Summit sponsorship.
Let ACA customize a unique sponsorship package for you.
Contact a member of the business development team today:
Reach Camp Owners, Directors, and Staff
Reach thousands of ACA camp and youth professionals with information about your programs, products, and supplies every year.
Become an ACA Business Affiliate member.