ACA, Wisconsin Fall Gathering
Dodgeville, WI 53533
See pricing details below.
Please join us for the Wisconsin Fall Gathering at Bethel Horizons in Dodgeville, Wisconsin! Don't miss this top-notch day of professional development and networking. A variety of educational opportunities will be offered.
Safe and Healthy Meetings
ACA is committed to providing opportunities to engage in the safest and most enjoyable in-person experience possible. Learn more.
Early Bird registration is available through October 3, 2022.
- Registration includes conference program, breakfast, and lunch.
- Lodging is available at Bethel Horizons on November 1-2, 2022. See Bethel Horizons tab for additional details.
- Not an ACA Member? Join today for FREE and get the best rates for this event!
|Additional person from same organization||
|Retiree / Student||$35||$35|
Wednesday, November 2 - Preconference Session
- Youth Mental Health First Aid
Thursday, November 3
Bethel Horizons is a summer camp, a year round retreat and event center, and an art education campus. Located on 548 acres in Wisconsin's beautiful Driftless area near Dodgeville, Wisconsin.
If you are attending the preconference or arriving early overnight lodging is available at Bethel Horizons.
- Rooms in the Prairie Center feature a mix of bunk and twin beds, with in-room private bathrooms. Rooms sleep 4-6 people.
- Guests will need to provide their own linens and towels.
- Meals are provided for overnight guests.
- There is a limited number of single rooms available November 1-2 on a first-come first-served basis. To check availability on single rooms and to reserve a single room, contact Abbie Parker (aparker@ACAcamps.org).
- Lodging is assigned on a first-come first-served basis
- When registering online, please select the lodging option in step 4.
November 1-2 Lodging
- Includes two nights of lodging and three meals on November 2 and breakfast on November 3.
- Single lodging on November 1-2 - $133
- Double lodging on November 1-2 - $116
- Group lodging on November 1-2 - $109
November 2 Only Lodging
- Includes one night of lodging and dinner on November 2 and breakfast on November 3.
- Single lodging on November 2 - $90
- Double lodging on November 2 - $73
- Group lodging on November 2 - $66
If you are not staying for the Fall Gathering, but need lodging on November 1, please contact Abbie Parker (aparker@ACAcamps.org).
Youth Mental Health First Aid - November 2, 2022
The Youth Mental Health First Aid Course is designed to teach individuals how to help an adolescent (age 12-18) who is experiencing a mental health or addictions challenge or is in crisis. The course introduces common mental health challenges for youth, reviews typical adolescent development, and teaches a 5-step action plan for how to help young people in both crisis and non-crisis situations. Topics covered include anxiety, depression, substance use, disorders in which psychosis may occur, disruptive behavior disorders (including AD/HD), and eating disorders. The scenarios used throughout the course are camp based.
12:00 pm - 5:30 pm
Member Cost: $70
Non-Member Cost: $100