Gan Israel - Creating a Successful Framework for Every Camper - Dealing with Difficult Campers
Type of CoursePartner Online Course
STOP! Read this first!
- The Basics: How to get your staff a login to the course:
a. Upon successful payment, you will receive an email confirmation with an email text to forward to your staff with the link to register for the courses. It will also be below the payment receipt (automated Chabad.org message).
b. Email that text to your staff. YOUR STAFF MUST REGISTER TO GET THE LINK. IT'S A 2-STEP PROCESS.
- If a staff member can't make any of the sessions, He/she must register before the course to receive a recording and a test. Recordings will only be sent to staff who register for a session BEFORE the session takes place. (Use caution when giving this option, the course is much more effective when staff are involved live!)
- Staff members will need to register with their director's name and email. Upon completing the test, the score and a certificate of completion will be emailed to the staff member and the camp director.
- Due to the number of registrants, it is impossible for me to run a report of who registered for what (before the course). Ask your staff to forward you the REGISTRATION CONFIRMATION they receive to prove to you they are registered.
- The success of the training lies in its implementation in camp. Directors are invited and encouraged to attend (at no charge) all staff sessions as well.
- I love feedback. Please let me know how the staff enjoyed, was it practical, is there something else you'd like to see in a future training...
Creating a Successful Framework for Every Camper - Dealing with Difficult Campers (1.5 Hour) - $5/participant
Geared towards experienced counselors and head counselors who wish to take their skills to the next level. While no two children are the same, learn steps you can take to better manage campers with special behavioral and social needs. With these children better positioned to have success in camp, your frustration will decrease and the good atmosphere in your bunk will increase. Participants will be able to:
- Identify which campers need special attention, procedures, and care.
- Get information from the camp director, parents, and therapists to guide your care.
- Use behavioral management tools that speak to children with ADD/ADHD, sensory issues, OCD, and anxiety.
- Let a supervisor know that you need more backup.
- Write, share, and enforce a "Behavioral Contract".
- Sunday, Iyar 14, May 19, 6-7pm NY Time (FOR GIRLS HCs & STAFF)
- Sunday, Iyar 21, May 26, 7-8pm NY Time (FOR GIRLS HCs & STAFF)
- Contact email@example.com for BOYS class schedule.