What better way to welcome new staff to your camp than to give them the gift of a free, one-year membership to the American Camp Association (ACA)?
With an ACA membership, your staff can:
- Build their network
- Gain access to exclusive continuing education opportunities
- Learn more about and get involved in state government relations advocacy
- Volunteer in ACA’s work in diversity, equity, and inclusion
- Save money through exclusive access to discounts and pro deals
Additional benefits of an ACA membership include:
- Discounts on books, online courses and webinars, in-person events, and research tools
- Access to member-only content
- A free online course: Critical Things Staff Need to Know about Bullying Prevention
- Subscription to Camping Magazine and the ACA Now weekly e-newsletter
ACA members also get a discount on Chacos! Get 40 percent off all Chaco products if you work at camp or in one of Chaco’s favorite industries, including camp, camping, fishing, biking, canoeing/kayaking/rafting, hiking, climbing, snowboarding/skiing, wind surfing, sailing, or skateboarding.
Take advantage of this opportunity for your professional development! Join now and use the promo code FREEIN23 at checkout.
FAQs about Free 1-Year Membership and Instructions for Staff to Setting Up Records and Connecting to Your Camp
This promotion is good only for individuals who are not existing or previous ACA members. Promotion is redeemed by the individual signing up online. Promotion allows individual to join in whatever membership category best fits. Individual must provide a unique e-mail address when signing up (as opposed to the camp’s general e-mail). Membership is not transferrable to another person once individual signs up.