Find U.S. Campers
Interested in U.S. campers attending your camp?
- List your camp on ACA’s Find a Camp
- List your camp on ACA's International Camp Listings page
Find U.S. Camps for Your Campers
Interested in locating camps that serve international campers?
- Search ACA's Find a Camp database
- Become a Business Member and promote your services to U.S. camps
Connect with Camp Professionals
- Free individual ACA membership – Enjoy one year of membership at no cost if you have never been a member of ACA before.
- ACA Connect – Once you become a member of ACA, you will have access to ACA Connect – The camp professionals' online community. You can ask questions, read other conversations, and see uploaded sample documents.
- International Camping Fellowship – Connect with the International Camping Fellowship and other camp professionals world wide. ACA members can use the code ACAICF2021 to get 50% off ICF memberships!
Educate Yourself and Your Staff
- ACA Learning Center – Online Courses, webinars, and certificates.
- Staff Training Certificates – Camp Director Certificate, Day Camp Director Certificate, Entry Level Staff Certificate, and more.
- Upcoming Events – Are you planning on being in the U.S.? Attend a local, regional, or national conference.
- ACA National Conference – The ACA National Conference happens in February each year. In 2024, we will be in New Orleans, Louisiana, USA.
Start a Camp in Your Country
Have questions about starting a camp. Use ACA's Start a Camp pages as a guideline for starting the process.
Hire Staff to Help You
If you want to hire staff with experience, post a job on ACA's job services pages.
Read Camping Magazine
Read the magazine that US camp professionals read – You can read online!
Jami Foster — jfoster@ACAcamps.org
Grechen Throop — gthroop@ACAcamps.org