Accreditation Volunteer Huddle
This event is a live virtual workshop, come ready to engage and learn.
All current ACA accreditation volunteers are invited to this opportunity to refresh and review important updates along with gaining insider knowledge, tips, and tricks that will help you become an even stronger mentor in the accreditation process.
This training is optional, but we strongly encourage you to huddle up so we can learn from your experience in the previous season, help you grow in your role, and continue to support camps in their efforts of health and safety at camp
Current accreditation volunteers and associate visitor candidates going through the Associate Visitor Course prior to the 2023 camp season.
January Huddle Topic: Best practices for providing Educational Feedback for AARs and Written Documentation Reviews
March Huddle Topics: Follow-up for the Accreditation Volunteer Update course, Visit Procedures Refresher, and more.
ALL TIMES LISTED ARE EASTERN TIME
Questions? Contact Us:
- Teresa Tucker, ACA Assistant Director of Accreditation | 765-349-3522
- Abby Burbank, ACA Central Region | 765-349-3307
- HK Gilbert, ACA Western Region | 765-349-3531
- Kyla Pinto, ACA Eastern Region | 765-349-3536
- Kyle Medeiros, ACA New York/New Jersey | 212-391-5208
- Elizabeth Snell, ACA New England | 781-541-6080
- Colette Marquardt, ACA Illinois | 312-332-0833