Quality Improvement in Action: Plan
$40 member; $80 nonmember
The third phase of the continuous improvement cycle is “plan”. This important step in the process is dedicated to review and reflection. After assessments are completed, digging into the data and looking to understand what the data mean and why allow for a deeper awareness of how campers experience a program. Greatest learning will occur if participants have joined us for the previous two phases of the webinar series, focused on preparing for and conducting program quality assessments. Come learn how to understand what those assessments are telling you.
By the end of the webinar participant will learn:
- Understand the basics of the “plan” phase of continuous program quality improvement
- Recognize the benefits of focusing on program quality to enhance camper experiences
- Learn about two organizations’ experiences during this phase
- Consider ways their organization can reflect on and make sense of program quality assessment data
Other Webinars in Series
- Quality Improvement in Action: Prepare — October 12, 2023
- Quality Improvement in Action: Assess — November 7, 2023
Victoria Povilaitis, PhD, is the Director, Program Innovation at Tim Hortons Foundation Camps. In this role she guides program quality, outcome, and impact measurement and uses these data to inform program development, facilitation, and continuous improvement.
Lacey Maglinger is the Senior Manager, Program Quality & Development at Tims Hortons Foundation Camps, she has worked with the organization since 2012 in various roles. Currently, her work includes conducting PQ assessments, supporting camp teams in their assessments, and using data to create and improve programs and resources for camp teams.