Fundraising for Camps 2020 and Beyond
Type of CourseCOVID-19 Webinar
We know that many camps have suspended in-person operations this summer or are operating at reduced capacities and are looking to launch or increase fundraising.
Whether you've kicked off your fundraising already or are planning to in the near future, join us for a practical discussion designed for day and resident camp leaders focused on the four core components of a successful fundraising effort:
Case, Prospects, Leadership, and a Plan
- Articulating your need with transparency and confidence
- Identifying your prospects
- Engaging donors, alumni and camp families
- Involving volunteers, board members and staff
- Thanking your donors in remarkable ways
- The right time to ask is NOW!
This webinar is hosted by ACA, New England, presented by Jon Simons and Michele Goodrich of DBD Group, and open to all camp professionals working on fundraising efforts.