Practical Tools for Addressing MESH Needs at Camp
Type of CourseRecorded Webinar
See pricing details below.
Camp participants and staff experience a range of emotions throughout camp. Some emotional responses are the normal reaction to a new situation while others struggle from a diagnosed condition. Camps must identify strategies to address the mental, emotional, and social health of youth (including staff) during the program. Facility design, programmatic structure, and staff focus are a few ways that camps are beginning to address MESH-related concerns. This session addresses MESH concerns by sharing practical tools for working with individuals that experience MESH issues.
- Attendees will gain a broader understanding of mental health concerns that are emerging in camps.
- Attendees will learn how various levels of staff can be engaged to address camper MESH concerns.
- Create a list of potential projects (outside of ‘regular’ camp duties) to serve as culminating projects for students.
- Attendees will learn techniques that may be used to address MESH concerns.
Single person access
Price: $39 member; $74 nonmember
- For You: To have instant access to the course use the "Purchase the Course for Yourself" button below
- For Someone Other than You: Please contact us.
Purchase access for multiple persons
Price: $65 member; $150 nonmember for bundle of 10 learners
Please note the following for subscription access:
- Your staff will self-enroll into course with an enrollment key we provide.
- Your staff may complete the program at their convenience.
Bundles for alternate numbers of learners may also be accommodated, contact us.