Why Camp Membership?
ACA supports your camp or program with staff training resources, risk management tools, quality assessment tools, advocacy, experts, networking, savings, and more!
As a member of ACA, your camp will become part of a dynamic and knowledgeable community that will support your work toward professionalism, qualified staff, and superior programming. You will be better equipped to serve your campers, participants, and families.
Organizations who become members of ACA may also choose to accredit their camps or programs. ACA-Accredited® camps and member camps enjoy many benefits.
Get Inspired! Get Empowered! Get Connected! Gain Critical Insight, Knowledge, and Experience!
Benefits of Camp Membership
- Individual member benefits plus all of the following
- Camp Gives Kids a World of Good logo
- Find a camp listing, indicating “member”
- Post year-round jobs and seasonal jobs at a discount
- Movie licensing at a discount
- Youth outcomes research and tools at a discount
- Camp quality assessment tools at a discount
- Access to resources by section of standards
- Access to more template documents
Does a Member Camp Need to Become Accredited?
No. The member camp category is for camps that are not currently pursuing accreditation. Interested in knowing more about accreditation? Learn more.
Camp Membership — Rates begin at $395
Interested in your camp becoming an ACA member camp? Want more information? Please contact the membership team or call 765-342-8456 press 1. To apply and pay by credit card, you can apply online. If you would like to pay with a check, please download the PDF application or contact us and we'll email one to you.
Paying Your Renewal Dues/Fees?
Please do not pay with the online application.
- Have your renewal notice and are ready to pay? You can pay online.
- Don’t have your renewal notice, contact membership@ACAcamps.org.