Why Camp Membership?
ACA supports your camp or program with staff training resources, risk management tools, quality assessment tools, advocacy, experts, networking, savings, and more!
As a member of ACA, your camp will become part of a dynamic and knowledgeable community that will support your work toward professionalism, qualified staff, and superior programming. You will be better equipped to serve your campers, participants, and families.
Organizations who become members of ACA may also choose to accredit their camps or programs. ACA-Accredited® camps and member camps enjoy many benefits.
Get Inspired! Get Empowered! Get Connected! Gain Critical Insight, Knowledge, and Experience!
Benefits of Camp Membership
- Individual member benefits plus all of the following
- Camp Gives Kids a World of Good logo
- Find a camp listing, indicating “member”
- Post year-round jobs and seasonal jobs at a discount
- Movie licensing at a discount
- Youth outcomes research and tools at a discount
- Camp quality assessment tools at a discount
- Access to resources by section of standards
- Access to more template documents
Does a Member Camp Need to Become Accredited?
No. This membership category was created for camps that are not currently pursuing accreditation. If you are interested in seeking accreditation, apply here.
Camp Membership — Rates begin at $395
If your camp is seeking accreditation, please contact the membership team or call 765-342-8456 press 1.