Camp Is a Business! Featuring ACA Business Operations Courses Package
Type of CourseOnline Course
See pricing details below.
ACA’s Camp Is a Business package of courses features our best content related to running a camp. From coping with surviving in a pandemic to business basics this package has a lot to offer camps.
The courses featured in the package include:
- Business and Financial Strategies in the Age of COVID-19: For Profit Camps (ACA COVID webinar) 1.0 CEC
- Business and Financial Strategies in the Age of COVID-19: For Nonprofit Camps (ACA COVID webinar) 1.0 CEC
- Business Basics for New Camp Directors (Sarah Kurtz McKinnon) 1.0 CEC
- Hiring, Firing, and Everything In Between–Business Practices You Need (Dave Thoensen and Ann Sheets) 1.0 CEC
- Camp Budgeting and Financial Statement for Beginners (Russ Link) 1.0 CECs
- The Business of Camp in Uncertain Times (ACA COVID webinar) 1.0 CEC
Member $75 Nonmember $150 for single person access.
For someone other than you or for multiple persons please contact us at email@example.com.