Day Camp Innovation at Its Best
Type of CourseOnline Course
Free for ACA Member; $20 Nonmember
Many camp professionals have a lot of anxiety about running camp in summer 2021. The camp community is surviving by thinking outside the box. Join a panel of day camp professionals who were allowed to run last summer and embraced innovation to run successful day camp programs in summer 2020.
Purpose of the Webinar
Gain insight into day camp operations from a variety of camps that ran in summer 2020 to the broadest group of individuals who may run camp in summer 2021.
- Candace Burrows – First Coast YMCA, Jacksonville, Florida
- Jamie Childress – YMCA of South Hampton Roads, Norfolk, Virginia
- Trish Kitchell – YMCA of Cincinnati, Ohio
- Sarah Resch – Camp Whitcomb/Mason, Boys & Girls Clubs of Milwaukee, Wisconin
- Sara Sideman – Jewish Federation of Southern New Jersey
- Kim Subrin – Shemesh Camp at the J, Valley of the Sun JCC, Scottsdale, Arizona
- Dustin Williams – YMCA of the Triangle, Raleigh, North Carolina