Effective Supervision Skills for Senior Staff
Type of CourseOnline Course
See pricing details below.
This course covers the essential skill areas and best practices of the most effective supervisors at camp. Through this one-hour course, you will learn:
- The four most commonly made mistakes of inexperienced supervisors
- Seven effective habits of skilled supervisors
- How to conduct effective staff meetings and check-ins
- The 5 golden rules of supervising campers good supervisors instill in their staff
- Three critical types of feedback
- Nine essential communication skills
The course includes several resource handouts.
Single person access
Price: $39 member; $74 nonmember
- For You: To have instant access to the course use the "Purchase the Course for Yourself" button below
- For Someone Other than You: Please contact us.
Price: $65 member; $150 nonmember for bundle of 10 learners
Please note the following for subscription access:
- Your staff will self-enroll into course with an enrollment key we provide.
- Your staff may complete the program at their convenience.
Bundles for alternate numbers of learners may also be accommodated, contact us.