New Year, New Skills: Pro-Tips for Finding and Securing Grant Funding for Your Camp
Type of CourseOnline Course
$20 Member; $40 Nonmember
Learn new skills and a fresh outlook about grant funding opportunities.
Grant funding can play an important role in helping nonprofit camps withstand the ongoing Covid-19 crisis. Whether you are seeking grant funding to support pandemic-related community services offered by your camp or if you need resources to help your camp sustain operations and/or ramp up for the coming summer, this webinar is for you. It’s designed specifically for camp leaders and will help take the mystery and intimidation out of the “grant” process. Participants will learn actionable steps and strategies to successfully secure grant funding from corporate and private foundations. We will cover topics such as defining your project, knowing where to find grant opportunities, understanding the funder’s approach, completing the application (proposal), and following through after the award.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
- Grant-seeking beginners who want to learn how to research and develop winning proposals for corporate and private foundations.
- Experienced grant writers who want to get a fresh look at the current funding environment and are looking to polish existing skills and techniques.
By the end of the webinar, participants will:
- Understand what makes a project fundable,
- Be able to identify strong funding sources for their camps,
- Know what questions to ask and what to look for when evaluating a funding opportunity, and
- Feel empowered to complete grant applications.