What Happens When People Stop Being Polite and Start Getting Real About Fundraising!
Type of CourseRecorded Webinar
$20 members; $40 nonmembers
Join this cast of real -life camp fundraisers for a revealing talk about success with fundraising. Collectively our panelists have raised millions of dollars for their organizations, so join us for an unprecedented opportunity to talk about the time, talent, and resources used to make a measurable impact on your fundraising strategy. Panelists will share real-world strategies for successes and answer questions from the participants related to grants, donations, crowdfunding, alumni, special events, and community partnerships.
Moderator: Michele Branconier – ACA Regional Director, Western Region
- Casey Klein – Geneva Glen Camps in CO
- Dan Reynolds – Akron Rotary Camp and Camp Y-Noah in OH
- Mary Rogers – Sherwood Forest Camp in MO
- Posie Taylor – Aloha Foundation in VT
- Jessica Ryan Weissbuch– Brave Trails in CA