Gan Israel - Director Leadership Online Training - Recording
Type of CoursePartner Online Course
STOP! Read this first!
- The Basics: How to get your staff a login to the course:
a. Upon successful payment, you will receive an email confirmation with an email text to forward to your staff with the link to register for the courses. It will also be below the payment receipt (automated Chabad.org message).
b. Email that text to your staff. YOUR STAFF MUST REGISTER TO GET THE LINK. IT'S A 2-STEP PROCESS.
- If a staff member can't make any of the sessions, He/she must register before the course to receive a recording and a test. Recordings will only be sent to staff who register for a session BEFORE the session takes place. (Use caution when giving this option, the course is much more effective when staff are involved live!)
- Staff members will need to register with their director's name and email. Upon completing the test, the score and a certificate of completion will be emailed to the staff member and the camp director.
- Due to the number of registrants, it is impossible for me to run a report of who registered for what (before the course). Ask your staff to forward you the REGISTRATION CONFIRMATION they receive to prove to you they are registered.
- The success of the training lies in its implementation in camp. Directors are invited and encouraged to attend (at no charge) all staff sessions as well.
- I love feedback. Please let me know how the staff enjoyed, was it practical, is there something else you'd like to see in a future training...
Director Leadership Training (1.5 hours) - $50 (suggested, pay what you can) - Recording
Learn the words that effective directors use to gain cooperation, teamwork, and accountability. Improve your staff's adherence to rules and procedures. Develop a system for giving and receiving negative feedback that leads to problems solved. Participants will be able to:
- Use the "3 Phrases" to improve communication, increase mutual respect, and encourage accountability.
- Define roles/responsibilities and rules/consequences in writing to maximize compliance.
- Offer and Receive negative feedback while focusing on working towards a solution.
- Use the "Problem Solving Template" to work towards solutions to problems with staff, parents and campers
Recording available for those who register beforehand. (For Shluchim and Shluchos and Assistant Directors)