Behavior Management That Works! Effective Strategies for Campers with Special Needs
Type of CourseRecorded Webinar
See details below.
Managing youth behavior is a challenge for many youth program providers and a significant source of stress for directors and staff who are not prepared. This webinar provides specific strategies for effectively managing camper behavior with an emphasis on the needs of campers with different abilities. The translation of strategies for staff training will be stressed.
Participants will learn:
- reasons behind negative camper behaviors
- behavior management techniques with campers with different abilities
- strategies to share these techniques with front-line staff
Single person access
Price: $39 member; $74 nonmember
- For You: To have instant access to the course use the "Purchase the Course for Yourself" button below
- For Someone Other than You: Please contact us.
Price: $65 member; $150 nonmember for bundle of 10 learners
Please note the following for subscription access:
- Your staff will self-enroll into course with an enrollment key we provide.
- Your staff may complete the program at their convenience.
Bundles for alternate numbers of learners may also be accommodated, contact us.