Go All IN with Internships & Don't Miss OUT on a Great Opportunity for Your Camp Staff!
Type of CourseRecorded Webinar
See details below.
Summer staff can be a challenge to find and establishing camp positions as university practicums or internships can help fill the gap as a competitive option for students needing real world experience. Most universities have specific requirements for agencies and organizations to be approved as practicum and internship sites. In addition, interns have specific academic requirements (“homework”) they must complete during their practicum or internship experience. Join us for a discussion on tips and tricks about how to set up your camp staffing needs to meet academic requirements for practicums and internships.
By the end of this webinar, participants will be able to:
- Explain the differences between practicum and internship experiences.
- Describe the typical academic requirements for students serving as practicum students and interns.
- Create a list of potential projects (outside of ‘regular’ camp duties) to serve as culminating projects for students.
- Establish their camp as a potential practicum and/or internship site for a variety of universities.
Single person access
Price: $39 member; $74 nonmember
- For You: To have instant access to the course use the "Purchase the Course for Yourself" button below
- For Someone Other than You: Please contact us.
Price: $65 member; $150 nonmember for bundle of 10 learners
Please note the following for subscription access:
- Your staff will self-enroll into course with an enrollment key we provide.
- Your staff may complete the program at their convenience.
Bundles for alternate numbers of learners may also be accommodated, contact us.