Preparing for Risks for Summer
Type of CourseRecorded Webinar
See details below.
Presenter: Michael Swain
Being prepared for risks a camp may face during the summer is an important component of a good risk management strategy. Understanding historical trends and emerging issues can help with the preparation process. This workshop will analyze some of the historical loss activity that has occurred in a camp setting, exam some of the emerging risk management concerns camps will face during the summer, and offer a risk manager's insights on steps camps can take to control these issues to help support a positive camper experience.
Through this webinar:
- Participants will gain an understanding of specific risk management oversights that have driven accidents in camp programs.
- Participants will learn some of the emerging risk management concerns camps may face this summer.
- Participants will have a greater awareness of risk management and supervision practices that support safety and business continuity.
Single person access
Price: $39 member; $74 nonmember
- For You: To have instant access to the course use the "Purchase the Course for Yourself" button below
- For Someone Other than You: Please contact us.
Price: $65 member; $150 nonmember for bundle of 10 learners
Please note the following for subscription access:
- Your staff will self-enroll into course with an enrollment key we provide.
- Your staff may complete the program at their convenience.
Bundles for alternate numbers of learners may also be accommodated, contact us.