From Silence to TMI: How to Get Useful Information from Your Parent Surveys
Type of CourseRecorded Webinar
See details below.
Surveying parents before, during, and after camp programs is one of the most common forms of camp evaluation, yet it is not easy to do well. Some parents are vocal and tell you more than you want to know while others do not complete the survey at all. This webinar will provide some tips to help you ask useful questions and get (lots of) useful responses, all while demonstrating to your parents that you value their voice and participation in your program.
- By the end of this session, participants will be able to design a survey that provides information they can realistically use to train staff, improve programs, and increase enrollment.
- By the end of this session, participants will be able to successfully achieve their desired number of survey responses from parents.
- By the end of this session, participants will be able to foster a culture of feedback and buy-in in their parent community.
Single person access
Price: $39 member; $74 nonmember
- For You: To have instant access to the course use the "Purchase the Course for Yourself" button below
- For Someone Other than You: Please contact us.
Price: $65 member; $150 nonmember for bundle of 10 learners
Please note the following for subscription access:
- Your staff will self-enroll into course with an enrollment key we provide.
- Your staff may complete the program at their convenience.
Bundles for alternate numbers of learners may also be accommodated, contact us.