Three Ways to Create Loyal, Lifelong Customers by Improving Communication with Parents
Type of CourseRecorded Webinar
See details below.
Camp programs often excel at providing campers with positive, meaningful, and growth-filled camp experiences, but some fall short when it comes to providing parents with an equally positive experience. Even if your campers’ parents never step foot on your camp’s property, you can exceed their expectations and grow their loyalty to your program through your communication, education, and marketing plans and procedures. In this webinar, Audrey Monke shares actionable, proven strategies to take the experience you provide parents from good (or not so good) to great!
Through this webinar, participants will learn:
- How to implement a thorough feedback and follow up process.
- How to develop a year-round and summer communication and education plan.
- How to use your marketing dollars to build loyalty and retain your current customers.
Single person access
Price: $39 member; $74 nonmember
- For You: To have instant access to the course use the "Purchase the Course for Yourself" button below
- For Someone Other than You: Please contact us.
Price: $65 member; $150 nonmember for bundle of 10 learners
Please note the following for subscription access:
- Your staff will self-enroll into course with an enrollment key we provide.
- Your staff may complete the program at their convenience.
Bundles for alternate numbers of learners may also be accommodated, contact us