Building Healthy Relationships with Parents: What Every Camp Needs to Know
Type of CourseRecorded Webinar
See details below.
Today’s parents are supportive and dedicated to their children, but they are also the most anxious and controlling parents in American history. Successful camps have strategies in place for effectively managing parents’ needs and expectations, but what strategies are most effective? This webinar provides evidence-based approaches for managing today’s (over)parents based on what’s working in the camp industry, as well as tips for positive parent interaction.
In this session participants will learn:
- Causes of parent anxiety and overparenting.
- Research-based strategies for addressing parents’ needs and expectations.
- Tips for building positive parent relationships.
Single person access
Price: $39 member; $74 nonmember
- For You: To have instant access to the course use the "Purchase the Course for Yourself" button below
- For Someone Other than You: Please contact us.
Price: $65 member; $150 nonmember for bundle of 10 learners
Please note the following for subscription access:
- Your staff will self-enroll into course with an enrollment key we provide.
- Your staff may complete the program at their convenience.
Bundles for alternate numbers of learners may also be accommodated, contact us.