Camp Middle Manager Package (2.0)
Type of CourseOnline Course
See pricing details below.
Improving the quality of your camp programs and activities requires attention to your own continuing education and professional development. Yet many middle managers and camp program directors struggle for time and funding for professional development. Using ACA’s Camp Middle Manager Package, learning has never been easier. Now you can learn from camp experts from the comfort of your own home or office at a time that’s right for you. From risk management and youth outcomes to program evaluation and improving your staff training programs, these courses are designed to take your camp programs to the next level. This package includes six courses and grants 6.5 continuing education credits through the American Camp Association.
- Creating Positive Youth Outcomes (ACA) – 1.0 CEC
- Critical Things Staff Need to Know about Risk Management (Connie Coutellier) – 1.0 CEC
- Designing Quality Youth Programs (ACA) – 1.0 CEC
- Effective Supervision Skills for Senior Staff (Bob Ditter) – 1.0 CEC
- Four Quadrants of Accountability for Camp Staff (Stuart Jones) – 1.5 CEC
- Top Training Techniques: Fast & Effective Ways to Increase Staff Learning & Performance (Michael Brandwein) – 1.0 CEC
Member $175.50 Nonmember $333.00 for single person access.
For someone other than you or for multiple persons please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org