Gan Israel Gifting our Campers (and ourselves) with Character
Type of CoursePartner Online Course
(1 Hour) - $5/participant
Are you ready to go from counselor to educator? Do you want your campers to know you "get them". Do you know that "there must be a better way"?This course gives you the skills to turn any negative character into a teachable moment. Learn the art of real "chinuch" education, where you are building character, and affecting long-lasting change in yourself and the children in your care. Participants will learn to:
- See our job as child professionals to gift children with good qualities, not just manage them
- Recognize the good instead of the challenge.
- Identify teachable moments in everything; especially the challenging times.
- Stay calm and in control of yourself, and your campers
- Use the power of Teshuva to help campers save face, reset, and move on past their mistakes.
For Staff and Head Staff with 2+ years experience