Awesome Apps and Cool Tools Every Camp Needs to Know v. 2019!
Type of CourseRecorded Webinar
See pricing details below.
Ever wish someone would filter through the millions of websites and online apps on your behalf, sharing only those that are truly remarkable, time-and money-saving? Then this is the session for you! Join marketing expert Jodi Rudick for a guided tour through the overwhelming world of technology. Learn about the latest sites to help you stay connected and how to take advantage of FREE social networks to build awareness, participation and loyalty for your programs, services and events.
By the end of the webinar participant will learn:
- Develop dynamic marketing materials in a matter of minutes
- Log onto and explore websites to add punch and pizzazz to promotions and programs.
- Identify online applications to stay better connected to campers, families and alumni all year long.
- Define basic terms and lingo associated with Web 2.0 applications.
- Identify which social networking sites are the most popular in terms of their key target audiences.
- Explain the correlation between online and offline networking.
- Set up a “profile” on the three most critical networking sites.
- Easily monitor the internet for news related to their agency and community.
Single person access
Price: $39 member; $74 nonmember
- For You: To have instant access to the course use the "Purchase the Course for Yourself" button below
- For Someone Other than You: Please contact us.
Price: $65 member; $150 nonmember for bundle of 10 learners
Please note the following for subscription access:
- Your staff will self-enroll into course with an enrollment key we provide.
- Your staff may complete the program at their convenience.
Bundles for alternate numbers of learners may also be accommodated, contact us.