It Can Happen to You: 10 Things You Can Do to Tighten Security at Your Camp
Type of CourseRecorded Webinar
See details below.
With 3 sites, 14 individual day camps, 500+ acres and more than 5000 campers and staff on our grounds each day, the Henry Kaufmann Campgrounds has spent the last 5 years focusing on its unique security challenges. In doing so, HKC has become a leader in camp security. At this session, hearing from the perspective of a camp professional as he talks about the improvements HKC has made in securing the grounds and what they’ve able to do with a limited budget, you will walk away with at least 10 new implementable ideas for ways you can improve security at your camp.
Through this webinar participants will:
- What camp directors should be thinking about in terms of security at their camps
- Tactics for tightening security and creating a stronger security presence during camp
- Tactics to use with all stakeholders: camp boards, staff, parents, etc.
Single person access
Price: $39 member; $74 nonmember
- For You: To have instant access to the course use the "Purchase the Course for Yourself" button below
- For Someone Other than You: Please contact us.
Price: $65 member; $150 nonmember for bundle of 10 learners
Please note the following for subscription access:
- Your staff will self-enroll into course with an enrollment key we provide.
- Your staff may complete the program at their convenience.
Bundles for alternate numbers of learners may also be accommodated, contact us.