Lessons Learned from Another Year of the ACA Camp Crisis Hotline - 2017
Type of CourseRecorded Webinar
See details below.
The ACA Hotline is a year-round, twenty-four-hour-a-day service provided to any ACA camp or member who needs help in a crisis. Each year, ACA analyzes the hotline issues and provides case studies and resources to assist in crisis management, staff training, and preparation for the unexpected, providing valuable lessons every camp can learn. This webinar explores situations from the ACA Camp Crisis Hotline that arose over the past year. Learn from the experiences of other camps in crisis situations and have the opportunity to discuss situations with the ACA Hotline team. This year’s topics will include issues related to: health/medical, personnel, business operations, abuse allegations (at home and at camp), camper behavior, and other special situations
Through this webinar, participants will learn:
- Most common types of hotline calls received and trends in hotline calls.
- Specific emerging issues exemplified in select cases discussed.
- Resources for responding to crisis situations.
Single person access
Price: $39 member; $74 nonmember
- For You: To have instant access to the course use the "Purchase the Course for Yourself" button below
- For Someone Other than You: Please contact us.
Purchase access for multiple persons
Price: $65 member; $150 nonmember for bundle of 10 learners
Please note the following for subscription access:
- Your staff will self-enroll into course with an enrollment key we provide.
- Your staff may complete the program at their convenience.
Bundles for alternate numbers of learners may also be accommodated, contact us.