Practicing and Teaching Mindfulness
Type of CourseRecorded Webinar
See pricing details below.
Mindfulness is the practice of being fully "present," right here, right now. It's the opposite of mind-FULL-ness, or feeling constantly distracted. Camp offers the perfect setting to teach and practice these skills. The benefits include decreased stress, improved problem-solving, and more positive relationships. Learn techniques appropriate for any age and setting.
By the end of the webinar participant will learn:
- How to define, practice, and teach mindfulness
- Benefits and application of mindfulness in camp and year-round
- Techniques to incorporate mindfulness in multiple settings
Single person access
Price: $39 member; $74 nonmember
- For You: To have instant access to the course use the "Purchase the Course for Yourself" button below
- For Someone Other than You: Please contact us.
Price: $65 member; $150 nonmember for bundle of 10 learners
Please note the following for subscription access:
- Your staff will self-enroll into course with an enrollment key we provide.
- Your staff may complete the program at their convenience.
Bundles for alternate numbers of learners may also be accommodated, contact us