Trans Two: The Next Level
Type of CourseRecorded Webinar
See details below.
Camps have had exposure to learning more about serving transgender campers and staff, but what happens when you still face questions and challenges in this developing topic? This session will go beyond the basic transgender 101 and take the second step in learning about common situations camps might be dealing with. We will dive deeper into questions camps are experiencing as they become more inclusive of transgender campers and staff. Receive information on policy development, review case studies and identify resources specific to your camp, board and stakeholders.
Through this webinar, participants will learn:
- Develop specific policies to support transgender campers and staff.
- Understand emerging issues related to transgender campers.
- Give examples and best practices in serving transgender campers and staff.
- Identify resources and tools specific to your program and population.
Single person access
Price: $39 member; $74 nonmember
- For You: To have instant access to the course use the "Purchase the Course for Yourself" button below
- For Someone Other than You: Please contact us.
Price: $65 member; $150 nonmember for bundle of 10 learners
Please note the following for subscription access:
- Your staff will self-enroll into course with an enrollment key we provide.
- Your staff may complete the program at their convenience.
Bundles for alternate numbers of learners may also be accommodated, contact us