This course covers the essential skill areas and best practices of the most effective supervisors at camp. Through this one-hour course, you will learn:
- The four most commonly made mistakes of inexperienced supervisors
- Seven effective habits of skilled supervisors
- How to conduct effective staff meetings and check-ins
- The 5 golden rules of supervising campers good supervisors instill in their staff
- Three critical types of feedback
- Nine essential communication skills
The course includes several resource handouts.