Camp on a Resume: Help Staff Get It Write
Type of CourseRecorded Webinar
See pricing details below.
It goes without saying that camp makes a huge difference in the lives of staff. We also know that staff develop 21st Century skills such as communication, critical thinking, collaboration, and creativity by working at camp. Yet, staff members are often challenged to translate this to a resume that will be attractive to future employers. In this webinar, camp and university professionals come together to share resume preparation tips so you can lead a compelling resume writing workshop this summer—a value-added component to staff development!
- Identify top 5 skills employers are looking for today and name specific examples of where these skills are seen in the camp context.
- Describe common resume structures/formats that are suggested by university career services.
- Give examples of various ways to provide a resume workshop for staff during camp season.
Single person access
Price: $39 member; $74 nonmember
- For You: To have instant access to the course use the "Purchase the Course for Yourself" button below
- For Someone Other than You: Please contact us.
Purchase access for multiple persons
Price: $65 member; $150 nonmember for bundle of 10 learners
Please note the following for subscription access:
- Your staff will self-enroll into course with an enrollment key we provide.
- Your staff may complete the program at their convenience.
Bundles for alternate numbers of learners may also be accommodated, contact us.